NETLEY BOARDING KENNELS AND CATTERY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When booking your pet in to the kennels/cattery an arranged drop of time must be agreed (within the opening times) to ensure smooth transition of your pet into the kennels/cattery.
- Booking in form to be completed on arrival, a note of any belongings left with your pet, leads toys, bedding, etc. which will be returned on departure. We cannot be held responsible for damage/loss of these items, and reserve the right to discard any item due to the health/ safety and hygiene condition, all bedding must be suitable pet bedding and not duvets etc.
- All existing customers please ensure your correct information/contact details are still in place on your pet previously filled out booking-in forms.
- Our prices are based on your pet occupying a kennel or cat unit from 9:00am on day of arrival until 9:00am on day of departure. Should you wish to collect your dog in the afternoon on the departure day then an additional nights fee will apply i.e. £12 for a dog or £8 for a cat.
- There is a minimum charge of 2 nights stay.
- Proof of Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvo Virus and Kennel cough vaccines must be seen, and checked they are in date before the dogs can be accepted within the kennels. The proof must stay on the premises and will be ready for collection on the day of the departure.
- Cats must have been vaccinated against feline Enteritis and cat flu within the last 12 months
- Any medication required for your pet will be discussed and agreed on arrival
- All food for pets supplied by owner to be in adequate container so not to attract vermin
- All pets must be in general good health and any conditions or possible expected behavior explained before leaving your pet, thus reducing the chance of vet intervention with costs to yourself.
- Each kennel and isle will be cleaned daily, using a disinfectant suitable for animals. Bedding and boxes will be washed once a week or on a pets departure unless they are needed to be done more due to being wet or soiled.
- Pets are generally fed in the mornings and evenings, unless owner’s instructions state otherwise on the booking form. Food and water bowls will be washed out 2 times a day.
- Each dog will be let out each morning and night for toileting and exercising. This will be done depending on the size and ability of the dog and how much exercise is required.
- If any animal shows signs of being under the weather it will be taken into the isolation kennel and monitored and where possible the owner contacted for advice. If there is no improvement a veterinary consultation may be sought at owner expense.
- We do not accept aggressive dogs, if the dog does become aggressive every attempt will be made to ensure its basic care, but they will not be allowed out of the kennel area and the owner may be contacted to collect the dog.
- Pets from the same family sharing a facility do so at owners risk, we cannot be held responsible for any injury caused from one pet to another, and a consent form filled out.
- If a pet has not been collected on the agreed departure date they may be moved into temporary accommodation to free up the previously booked kennel space and every effort will be made to contact the owner. However, after seven days if there is still no contact appropriate arrangements will be made for the pets collection.
- In the unlikely event of an animal passing every attempt will be made to contact the owner, if this is not possible our vets will be contacted and arrangements made for collection at cost to you.
- There is a secure fence around the exercise area however if a dog does escape every effort will be made to find the dog, but we accept no liability if anything happens to the dog.
- Payments must be paid in full either by Cash/Cheque on arrival
- We reserve the right to update the terms and conditions as needed