Dog Owners - Information you need to know before Arrival
- Although we are here all day as we live at the premises, we ask all owners to drop their dogs off and collect them between strict opening hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 - 10:00am & 4:00 - 5:00pm and Sat - Sun (Mornings only) - 9:00 - 10am. From experience we have found that limiting the time where people and dogs come and go limits the stress and disruption for the dogs staying within the kennels.
- Payment must be made on arrival by cash or cheque
- Your dog must be fully vaccinated (Including Kennel cough) and you must supply their up to date vaccination papers
- All kennels have raised beds and soft bedding for added warmth, however should you wish to bring your dogs own bed or crate then we will put this inside our raised bed to enhance their comfort.
- We ask all owners to bring a dog blanket or something with their dogs own scent on it, which we put inside our own bed as we find this helps the dogs settle into their new surroundings more quickly.
- We will need to bring your dogs own lead.
- We ask all owners to bring their dogs usual food for the duration of their stay as we do not want to upset their normal diet.
- You are welcome to supply any chews/toys however we do give every dog a daily dental stick supplied by us.
- On arrival we ask for information regarding feeding amounts and times. However, should you wish to provide us with an information sheet this is very useful.