Cat Owners - Information you need to know before Arrival
- Although we are here all day as we live at the premises, we ask all owners to drop their cats off and collect them between strict opening hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 - 10:00am & 4:00 - 5:00pm and Sat - Sun (Mornings only) - 9:00 - 10am. From experience we have found that limiting the time where people and dogs come and go, limits the stress and disruption for the cats staying within the cattery.
- Payment must be made on arrival by cash or cheque.
- Your cats must be fully vaccinated and you must supply their up to date vaccination papers.
- We ask all owners to bring their cats usual food for the duration of their stay as we do not want to upset their normal diet.
- All cats have 2 levels within their individual unit on which to wander, heated beds, scratching poles, water & food bowls and litter trays.
- All cats have a cat flap/opening window where they can roam out onto their own private balcony.
- On arrival we ask for information regarding feeding amounts and times. However, should you wish to provide us with an information sheet this is always very useful.